Dr. Nikhilesh G. Shah
M.D., D.G.O., F.I.C.C., Ethicon Fellow & Gold Medalist. (Research)
- Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist, Infertility Specialist
- Ex Hon.Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sonography) at Sheth Chinai Maternity Home & Sheth V.S.General Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Certified Ultrasonologist.(Sir Hurkissondas Hospital, Bombay)
- Certified Laparoscopist. (Laparoscopic Panel Surgeon, Gujarat)
- Fellowship at Institute for Research in Reproduction (Centre for I.V.F.+E.T. i.e. Test-tube baby.), Tata Memorial Hospital, (Centre for Cancer Therapy) & Navrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital
- Published research papers in various journals
- Developed an indigenous cryosurgery probes of different shapes with control-box under the guidance of Dr. Vilasben Mehta, Dr. Girish Shah & Dr. Anil Mehta (Gen. Surgeon)
- Awarded Indradipta Medal by Indian Cryogenics Calcutta. (1982-83)
- Awarded Prestigious Award & Rs.20,000/- by National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
- Awarded Shri Hari Om Ashram Prerit Alembic Research Award of Rs. 2500/- by Gujarat University. (1982,83)
Dr. Shital N. Shah
Consultant Obstetrician , Gynecologist & Infertility Specialist
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Institute of Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar
DEVELOPEMENT OF CRYOSURGERY INSTRUMENT
BY DR. NIKHILESH GIRISH SHAH.
- Hari Om Ashram prerit Alembic Research Medal given by Gujarat University
- Indradipta Memorial Medal given by Indian Cryogenics Council, Calcuutta.
- Awarded prize money of Rs.20,000 by NRDC – National Research & Developement Corporation, New Delhi for developement of indegenous Cryosurgery Instrument.